4 packages KoyoⓇ Shiitake Mushroom Ramen
1 cup fresh or thawed frozen shelled edamame
8 shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded, caps sliced
1 cup sugar snap peas, cut lengthwise into thin ribbons
8oz extra firm tofu, cut into ½” cubes
6 cups reduced-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
Sriracha, soy sauce, and/or toasted sesame oil, for garnish
- Break each ramen noodle block into rough chunks and divide between 4 pint jars.
- Divide edamame, mushrooms, peas, and tofu between jars.
- In a medium saucepan bring vegetable or chicken broth and the contents of the ramen seasoning packets to a rolling boil. Pour 1½ cups boiling broth over the contents of each jar, and cover tightly with a lid.
- Let sit at room temperature up to 2 hours or serve as soon as 20 minutes after preparing.
- Garnish with sriracha, soy sauce, and/or sesame oil to taste before serving.